All products sold are non-returnable/ non-refundable. All sales are FINAL as we thoroughly check the quality before delivering the products.
Please note that the summarized explainations provided within this Privacy Statement is for your convenience only and are not legally binding.
Defining Personal Information
Personal information refers to any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. We do not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. The personal information we collect may include your:
• Processing your orders – Name, email address,
telephone/mobile number, address for delivery,
credit card, and payment details
• Creating an account with us – Username, Password,
IP Addresses, Full Name, Age, Date of Birth.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following way:
• To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website.
• To verify and carry out financial transactions for
the products you purchased online.
• To delivery the products you purchased from us.
• To update you on the delivery of the product and
for customer support purposes.
• To update you with our newsletter and
The system may also collect non-personalised information on any website visits. This information includes internet service provider, the time and length of visits, the pages looked at on the websites, and the method by which the site is visited. This information is used only to measure site activity, market research and to develop ideas for improving the websites.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you have agreed that all Personal Data provided may be used and retained for the following purpose and for other purposes as agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
• Data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand
your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other
services tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting
goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
• Providing regular communications from us with details
of services and benefits.
• Management, operation and maintenance of the
performance of services.
• Research for service improvement and designing new,
or improving existing services.
• Investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious
transactions; prevention or detection of crime; disclosure
as required by law; aggregated behavioral analysis.
Any enquiries or requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by email) and addressed to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact our hotline: 018-3681288